Virtual Food Drive
Help us toward the goal of alleviating hunger in Connecticut!
Join KeyBank in support of James Trimble’s “Super Size Me” Food Drive.
Nearly half a million people in the state of Connecticut are hungry, and 1 out every 6 children is food insecure. Every year, the number of Connecticut residents who rely on the Connecticut Food Bank and its partner food-assistance network grows. Your donation can make a difference in the lives of families in need across Connecticut.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS YOU CAN PARTICIPATE:
1. Purchase Food or Donate Cash using the links to the right
2. Drop off food donations at one of KeyBank’s (9) food collection locations:
- 1026 Main Street, Branford Green
- 1248 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden
- 110 Washington Avenue, North Haven
- 40 Richards St, Norwalk
- NH Main 195 Church Street, New Haven
- 20 Main Street, Old Saybrook
- 163 Providence Street, Putnam
- 704 Bridgeport Avenue Suite 101, Shelton
- 2386 Summer St, Stamford
3. Make a cash donation via check at any KeyBank branch
For every $10 donated to Connecticut Food Bank, we can feed one individual for an entire week.